Monday, January 16, 2012

Where I've been.....

Obviously I haven't been blogging. I'm blaming that on the fact that the power cord for my laptop is broken and a couple of 10 hour days at work that completely exhausted me. Thankfully my sweet fiance is letting me highjack his computer for a few minutes.

Here's what I've been up to:


Spending a weekend in Norfolk to celebrate Christmas with family

Visiting Washington Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine several times and
finding out I have a torn meniscus which requires surgery on the 24th. 


Spending quality time at the VW dealership getting the Jetta checked up


Scouring this website for reception venues and inspiration for 04.13.13


Planning delicious meals to make in the awesome crock-pot
my mom got us for Christmas


I hope everyone has been enjoying their 3-day weekend. We've been catching up on sleep and keeping warm. I promise my next post will not be in 15 days!

1 comment:

  1. Was wondering where you'd been and what you'd been doing. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS