Thursday, July 21, 2011

Celebrating

There is a lot I'm celebrating today.

First is my mom's birthday. She's an awesome woman who has inspired and motivated me throughout my life. I'm so thankful she's a phone call and a quick drive away. Happy Birthday mom, I love you!

Other things I'm celebrating:

  • My diploma finally came; I now officially have my MBA!
  • My older sister Meredith is coming tomorrow. Looking forward to hanging out with her this weekend!
  • My little sister Amanda received her Associate's Degree today. She has worked so hard for it and I could not be prouder!

And of course I'm celebrating that tomorrow is Friday! It has been a struggle to get through this week, even if I took yesterday off to watch the Red Sox beat the Orioles in Baltimore. 

Mom, Amanda, and I after my MBA graduation on the National Mall



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS