Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone has had a day with many treats and little tricks. We stocked up on candy in anticipation of witches, pumpkins, and princesses greeting us at the door, but didn't get a single knock. More for us! =)

Here's some of the things I've done the last few things to celebrate Halloween:

One of the Halloween cards I made

Skull & Crossbones cookies

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins

Skull & GLOSSbones nail polish

I spent the weekend in Norfolk visiting my dad, Sheila, and Amanda on Friday night. Dad, Sheila and I were supposed to run the Wicked 10K on Saturday but due to a bum knee (me) and the winter like weather dumped on the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic this weekend we all opted to skip the run. On Saturday I made my way back north and stayed in Richmond with Elizabeth. We had a fun girls weekend drinking wine, watching chick flicks, and trying on bridesmaids dresses for her wedding. I was happy to come home to my guys on Sunday and enjoy a delicious meal made by P.

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is November 1st and the stores are already stocking their shelves for Christmas!

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS