Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hello Blog World

Not even a week after finishing grad school, I decided I needed a new project. I have always wanted to start a blog and thought this was the perfect time now that I have some free time on my hands. I am hoping I'll be able to be just as devoted to the blog as I was to school.

While I have no set topic for the blog, I'm hoping to share lots of musings from life such as Calvin stories (cue blog name) and my life in the city (cue blog name again). As a math major I cannot guarantee witty comments or well written stories. This is just another way for me to capture what I hope to be the best moments of my life and share them with family and friends (and whoever else may stumble across my humble page). 

**Special shout out to my consultants at Horrigan and Roe for getting this blog off the ground!**

2 comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS