Friday, January 20, 2012

Confessional Friday

Happy Friday! I'm trying to be a good Catholic so I'm linking up with Leslie at one of my favorite blogs, Blonde Ambition, for a confessional Friday.

  • I do not follow the NFL nearly as much as I follow college football. But I do love me some Tom Brady, go Patriots!
  • I'm nervous for my knee surgery. Not the surgery itself as it's supposed to be fairly routine, but for the anesthesia required (which I've never had before) and the recovery afterward
  • I have seriously been slacking on my eating. I blame it on the knee. No knee means no gym and no gym usually means I indulge more than I should. Thank god I have 15 months to kick my butt into gear before the wedding
  • Speaking of the wedding, holy decisions! I knew there were lots of decisions to be made when planning our nuptials, but I never knew just how many things there were to consider. Once again, so happy I have 15 months to figure this all out
  • I badly need a pedicure. But due to the 15K I ran in December I am currently missing a toenail (I know, TMI) and refuse to make a pedicurist deal with that
  • Due to doctor's appointments, traveling, holidays, and various other reasons I have not worked a five day work week since the beginning of December. I have a feeling that streak is about to end
  • I will not be able to shower for the first two days after my surgery. Good thing I won't be able to go to work next week or I would be looking (and smelling) rough
  • I probably look at my ring no less than half a dozen times per day
  • I'm tired of my blog template and think this blog needs a new look. Does anyone have any recommendations on a blog designer to use? (UPDATE: I did some redesign work myself, not sure if this is the final look but I'm kind of loving it right now)
I think those are enough confessions for one Friday. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS