Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wedding Wednesday...A Day Late

I can hardly believe our wedding is only seven months away! The last eight months have flown by and I'm sure the following months will go just as quickly.

Since the last Wedding Wednesday post P and I took our engagement pictures. While awkward at first, it was a lot of fun and we are eager to see them. As soon we get them we will be designing, ordering, and sending out save the dates.

This past weekend I went back to Chambersburg, PA to choose bridesmaids dresses with Aubrey, Allison, and Amanda, i.e. the A Team. I was bummed that Meredith and Elizabeth couldn't make it, but they were there in spirit and via text messages. Like with my wedding dress, I had a certain picture in my head of the dress I thought the bridesmaids would wear and ended up going with something completely different. I love the silhouette of the dress we chose and all of the girls look stunning in it!

I also got to try my dress on again and I did not want to take it off! It was just how I remembered it and now I'm anxious to start the fitting process to see everything come together.

The last update was a fun surprise from Elizabeth. Last night she took me out for an early birthday pedicure and dinner. If that wasn't enough she gifted me something very fun and blue for the wedding....a Penn State garter! P was a big fan of it (hopefully I didn't break any rules about the groom seeing the garter before the big day) and it will be the perfect "something blue."

 

Hopefully for the next wedding updates I'll be able to share a few of the engagement pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS