Monday, December 10, 2012

Since Last Time

We have been very busy getting ready for the holidays and wedding planning. I did not intend to have such a long gap since my last post but so it goes. Here's what I have been up to since Thanksgiving:

  • We trimmed the apartment for Chistmas (but I haven't taken any pictures)
  • Tried on and purchased P's tux for the wedding. I told him he looked like a groom!
  • Completed hand making all 40 of our Christmas cards. While I enjoy doing this task each year, I think 2013's Christmas cards may take a break from this tradition
Cookies and hot chocolate while making cards. You can see a little of our tree in the top left!
  • Received our completed wedding invitations - they look AMAZING! The shop we used through Etsy closes for the holidays which is why we got them so early but now we have more time to stuff, seal, and stamp them before we send them out in January.
  • Tested out a Pinterest recipe for a cookie decorating party that turned out super yummy
Crescent rolls stuffed with spinach, shredded mozzarella, and feta - YUM!
  • Traveled to Richmond to celebrate Elizabeth's birthday and visit with my sister, Amanda
Happy Haladay party with two of my sisters!
  • Attended the 4th annual cookie decorating party with some of my favorite DC/NOVA ladies
A few of my decorated cookies
  • Scheduled my first dress fitting and cake tasting for January - it seems cruel that they fall within a week of each other! Fortunately the dress fitting is first!
This week will be equally busy with each of us having happy hours, more Christmas shopping and wrapping, a visit with my MOH Aubrey on Friday, and a much anticipated weekend with dad and Sheila in DC! Tis the season!

1 comment:

  1. Two weeks since your previous post. You've been bizzee.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS