Friday, March 1, 2013

It's March!

I cannot believe it is already March. That means there is only full month before the wedding! If work continues at the same tempo, this month is going to fly by and next thing I know I'll be walking down the aisle!

We still have quite a few to-do's to check off the wedding planning list:
  • Buy items for and stuff welcome bags
  • Finalize, print, and tie ceremony programs
  • Final meeting with DJ
  • Meeting with priest
  • Obtain marriage license
  • Final dress fitting
  • Purchase remaining gifts for bridal party and VIPs (and wrap all gifts!)
  • Work on our speeches (P and I are planning to say a few things at the rehearsal dinner and reception)
  • Create wedding weekend timeline for bridal party and VIPs
  • Make arrangements for Calvin for the wedding weekend
  • Work on seating for reception (RSVPs are due in two weeks!)
  • Finalize rehearsal dinner contract
  • Meeting with reception coordinator to finalize all day-of details
It seems like a lot but a lot of them are pretty easy and quick to cross off the list. Just lots of finishing touches left now!

This weekend I'm looking forward to spending some time with my high school bestie Megan and my mom and Meredith in Maryland!

TGIF!

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS