Friday, May 31, 2013

Five Things

Happy Friday! Here are five things I'm loving on this warm Friday:

1. Yesterday we celebrated P's 30th birthday. We actually began celebrating last Monday when I started giving him one to three gifts each day and yesterday he was given gifts 29 & 30 (one for each year). We had a nice dinner date last night and will continue celebrating this weekend.



2. Brush N Blush. On Wednesday I met up with two of my favorite ladies for some wine and painting. It's such a fun way to spend an evening with friends.



3. Beautiful Mess App. I read about this app on a couple of other blogs and finally downloaded it yesterday.



4. My Cuisinart Cake Stand. It's amazing how much easier baking cookies and cakes are using this beauty.



5. NYC. We are taking the train to up to the Big Apple tonight to spend the weekend celebrating P's birthday. Our hotel is right near Central Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS