Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wedding Pictures: Getting Ready


We were very fortunate to receive our wedding pictures two weeks after the wedding. We have enjoyed going through them several time and sharing them with friends and family. I thought I would share some of my favorites of the day over a couple of posts. Enjoy!

The morning of the wedding I got ready with my bridal party in a suite atop the Key Bridge Marriott overlooking Georgetown. It was a beautiful day and I'll alway cherish the memories of getting ready with my favorite ladies.

Shoes and bouquet

Getting zipped into the dress

Allison helped me with the veil. It was the veil Allison wore at her wedding and my "something borrowed"

My girls!

Time to head to the church

Going to the chapel....

One last moment with my dad before walking down the aisle

P and the groomsmen also got ready at the Key Bridge Marriott. They took a few pre-wedding ceremonies around the area where our cocktail hour would be and around the church. 

The groom!


So handsome


All the guys

The guys in front of Holy Trinity

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS