Friday, March 7, 2014

Five on Friday

Today's Five on Friday will highlight my top five favorite things from my trip to San Francisco! More detailed recap posts will come next week!

1. Reuniting with my husband. It was seriously the best part of the trip!


2. Cioppino. We could not eat enough of this stuff.


3. Ghiradelli. Enough said.


4. The Golden Gate Bridge. I never got tired of seeing it.


5. Napa Valley. This was a spontaneous day trip for us and absolutely amazing.




This weekend we're looking forward to getting Calvin from my mom's, making our own cioppino, and continuing to adjust to being back home. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Wasn't Ghiradelli amazing? I had the hot chocolate and it was so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love SF!! Such a great city isn't it!? Looking forward to seeing your recap soon :) Stopping by from the linkup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful time! We'll be in San Francisco in May and I simply can't wait. One of my favorite cities ever. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the hubby reunion!!!! :)
    We LOVEDDDD Napa when we went last year. So beautiful. So amazing! So FUN!!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS