Friday, April 10, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! This week has dragged on.

Here's five things I'm looking forward to this weekend:

//1// Warm weather - it is supposed to be warm and sunny all weekend which is a welcomed change after the chilly and overcast days we've had this week.

//2// Working out - I have a training session tomorrow morning and a five mile run planned for Sunday morning.

//3// Reading - I hope to finish a book that I have been trying to read since mid-March. I haven't read nearly as many books this year as I had by this time last year. I'm hoping to change that in the coming months.

//4// Quality time with my mom - she is coming down to keep me company on Sunday and we are planning to go to mass, brunch, and hopefully seeing some cherry blossoms.

//5// Our 2nd wedding anniversary - technically it is on Monday but since I am taking the day off it is part of my three-day weekend. P will be out of town for work this weekend but we have dinner plans on Monday so I am looking forward to some quiet time with him before he leaves again on Wednesday.



Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and I miss your posts! I hope everything is great with you, P, & Calvin!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS