Friday, September 4, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! Here are five things I'm loving.....


//1// Football is back! Bring on Saturdays and Sundays filled with cheering on our favorite teams, drinking beer, and eating yummy snacks. Tomorrow we will be cheering for our Penn State Nittany Lions and on Monday we will draft our fantasy football teams.

Especially when it comes to my fantasy team!

//2// My adorable twin nieces. We are heading to Richmond tomorrow for the day to spend time with P's family and to snuggle these cuties.

Natalie and Keira
//3// Birthdays! We have a few birthday celebrations this month for friends and family. Starting this weekend with my younger sister's birthday and rounding out the month with my (gulp) 30th birthday.

This is how I feel about all of the September birthdays :)

//4// Speaking of my birthday, in 3 weeks we are flying up to Martha's Vineyard for a long weekend. I told P that I wanted to celebrate my birthday quietly with a mini getaway. We debated about going to a tropical environment but since I love the fall so much, my father-in-law suggested we go somewhere north. I think Martha's Vineyard will encompass everything we are looking for.

I am so looking forward to spending 5 days here!

//5// And because it's September....give me all the pumpkins and fall décor! I am planning to put out my fall decorations this weekend and start lighting the pumpkin scented candles. It's my favorite time of year!

I sent this picture to my mom and sisters last weekend when I was pulling out all of my fall decor in anticipation of September 1st!

Hope you have a fun and relaxing long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of your upcoming trip to Martha's Vineyard! I've heard it's so beautiful in the fall! Yay for Fall everything!!!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS