Friday, September 11, 2015

Five on Friday




Happy Friday! Here are five things that are on my radar today....


//1// NFL football is officially back! I am feeling pretty good about my Fantasy Football team and strongly disagree with Yahoo's grade of a C+. Looking forward to watching more teams play on Sunday!


//2// Speaking of football, I'm really hoping my Nittany Lions will have a much better game tomorrow against Buffalo. Last Saturday they lost to Temple (first time since 1940s) and looked pitiful. The coaches actually buried the game tapes on the practice field and refused to let the team watch them is was so bad.


//3// Tomorrow we are going to a craft beer festival with friends called Snalleygaster. Most people are really excited about the beer but I'm looking forward to the food trucks!


//4// I have been burning my favorite Yankee Candle Spiced Pumpkin candle all week and love how it makes our apartment smell. Even though it's still 85+ degrees outside, it smells like fall inside.


//5// And finally, let us never forget the men and women who lost their lives 14 years ago on September 11, 2001 and thank those that have bravely answered the call to protect our country. We will never forget.



Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS