Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Festive Weekend Recap

We had a great weekend of festive holiday activities and it was the perfect way to kick off the week of Christmas.

On Friday we hosted a holiday sweets and spirits party. It was so amazing to see so many friends. I'm always amazed at how just many people can squeeze into our apartment. I didn't take many pictures but here are few.

The fire pit pre-party. I'm so glad P convinced me to get this so
that we could use the outdoor space in 40 degree weather

The spread of sweets including peppermint brownies
and the peanut butter "cheese ball" from Pinterest
 
The youngest and cutest party guest Evelyn.
I'm so glad she and Evelyn made the trip down from Maryland!

P & I celebrated SEVEN very happy and loving years together on Saturday. We didn't get any pictures but we had an amazing time listening to the Washington Chorus at the Kennedy Center and eating at Cafe du Parc.

On Sunday my friend Jenny hosted the 4th Annual Cookie Decorating gathering. I loved catching up with the ladies over food and cookie decorating.

Some of my yummy creations

Last night we continued the holiday fun by checking out the free Zoo Lights. I decided that since we don't live in a neighborhood where we can drive around and check out lights, walking around the National Zoo is the next best thing.

Now we just have to survive one more day at work before heading to Ohio on Thursday to spend Christmas with P's family!

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS