Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Music

The day after Thanksgiving I am ready to crank up the Christmas music. Here are some of my favorite songs and albums:
  • “Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime”, Paul McCartney version – I LOVE this song, it is my all time favorite. It  first caught my ear when working holidays at Eddie Bauer during Christmas. It is so fun and immediately gets me in the Christmas Spirit.
  • “All I want for Christmas is You”, Mariah Carey version - What girl doesn’t love belting out with Ms. Carey to this holiday favorite?
  • Straight No Chaser – if you haven’t heard this all male a cappella group you have to check them out! They are amazing and have a really fun version of 12 Days of Christmas
  • Glee Christmas album – this is a new favorite. They sing all my favorites!
  • Hanson Christmas album – I can’t believe I just admitted this on a public forum, but it really is a good Christmas album…I promise! Aubrey and I bonded over our shared loved of this album our freshmen year so it will always be a favorite!
  • Elf Soundtrack - this is one of my favorite movies to watch in December and the soundtrack is just as good
  • Love Actually Soundtrack - this is a good mix of Christmas and non-Christmas songs
What is your favorite holiday music?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS