Friday, February 3, 2012

This Week's Triumphs & Failures

Triumphs
1. My knee stitches were removed today! Thank god those suckers were getting itchy
2. TOMS Ballet Flats were released on Wednesday! If they are as comfortable as the originals they will become a new staple in my wardrobe
3. A delicious crockpot recipe I made courteousy of Pinterest
4. Getting to celebrate our goddaughter's baptism this Sunday
5. The Jason Wu collection for Target will be available on Sunday. I've been eyeing his pieces since Michelle Obama wore that stunning white dress at the Inauguration Ball and I'm so happy his ultra feminine collection will be affordable for budget conscience girls like myself
6. Attending the Baltimore Bridal Show with my mom this Saturday! We have no idea what we're in for but we are giddy with excitement

Failures
1. Still not being able to do bent knee exercises. Come on doc, this bride-to-be needs to start getting back in shape!
2. Surgery bills. Enough said.
3. A way too salty and not so tastey attempt at a Cooking Light recipe for beef and spinach stir fry

With twice as many triumphs, I would say this week was a success! TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. love to read your blog. Much better font. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS