Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wedding Wednesdays

I've seen a few blogs of fellow brides-to-be who give an update on their wedding planning on Wednesdays and thought I'd take part in the fun today. I'm not planning to do this every Wednesday because there isn't that much to update on a weekly basis since our wedding is still 13.5 months away. Not to mention I don't want to bore you to death with wedding details.

Today's update is about my bridesmaids and how I asked them to be a part of our special day. I knew I wanted to do something special and had seen some different ideas online but just couldn't get this idea out of my head. So a few weeks ago I made these:



The inside says "I promise not to make you wear one of these" and included a note telling each bridesmaid how much they mean to me and how honored I would be to have them by my side next April. They loved them and I loved being able to already use my craftiness for the wedding. I'm so lucky to have these lovely ladies in my life and am excited for them to be a part of our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS