Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Time for another edition of Thursday thoughts and other random ramblings.

  • I did not like Mockingjay (the third Hunger Games book) as much as the first two 
  • I am not loving a lot of the clothing styles in stores right now. I have been looking for some fun, bright-colored tops for work and dinners but have not seen anything I loved. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places
  • I LOVE this wall of framed shopping bags! It's such fun, unique way to add some color and style in a bedroom or closet. I definitely recommend checking out Emily A. Clark - she has tons of great, inspiring ideas for the home
  • I'm looking forward to a quiet, low-key weekend at home hanging out with my boys
Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS