Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

The next thing on the wedding to-do list is to book a photographer. While we theoretically have plenty of time, we would like to get the photographer booked before P has to study for finals and begin preparing for the bar exam. That way once the summer of bar exam fun is over the photographer will be booked and we can take our engagement pictures.

Last Thursday we met with an amazing photographer. I already knew I loved her style and photos by looking at stalking her blog. In person she was just as awesome - energetic and eager to get to know us. After we left the meeting I kept thinking "ohmygod we have to book her!" But then I remembered we are meeting with two other photographers this week who take equally amazing pictures. One of the most challenging things for me in the wedding planning process is getting too attached to the people. While I know vendors are used to meeting with couples and not being booked, I still feel a sense of guilt if we don't choose them.

I hope by next week we will have selected which photographer is the best fit for us and our wedding and that I won't feel too bad when we don't choose the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS