Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Favorites

TGIF! Here are some of my favorites this fall Friday:

  • The leaves have been beautiful in DC this year! My drive to work on the GW Parkway has been gorgeous.
  • Winning trivia on Monday at 51st State! Not only did we feel vindicated from previous losses, but we got a $30 gift certificate towards our food and drinks that night.
  • Parenthood. This season is seriously the best one so far. I think I've cried during every episode.
  • Looking at pictures from the past while making a slideshow for our wedding. One of my favorites: 
  • Megan, myself, and Judy at homecoming our freshmen year of high school. These two are so special to me and I can't wait to celebrate Judy's baby at her shower this weekend!

  • Getting to see so many friends and family over the next few days. In addition to seeing Megan and Judy tomorrow, our good friend Matt is coming down from NYC to run the Marine Corps Marathon and on Sunday we are headed to Richmond for Patrick's Virginia Bar swearing in and will get to see his sister, brother-in-law, my sister, his parents, my dad and Sheila!
  • Scoring this shirt for $8.98 from Target on Wednesday. My older sister has the same shirt and if I hadn't seen the way she styled it I probably would have never picked it up.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and good luck to all the Marine Corps Marathon Runners!



1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS