Friday, October 19, 2012

Confessional Friday

TGIF! I'm linking up with Leslie at Blonde Ambition for a Confessional Friday today.

 
I confess......
  • I am looking forward to a weekend in town that won't include chipmunk cheeks or anything exhausting.
  • Right after work I am heading up to Maryland to spend some quality crafting time with Allison and her two sweet daughters.
  • I haven't worked out in almost three weeks - thank you wisdom teeth! I'm hoping to get one or two gym sessions in this weekend
  • P and I were grateful our first marriage preparation class was canceled. We are excited to begin the classes but by yesterday afternoon we were both exhausted after our weekend trip to Arizona and welcomed a relaxing evening at home.
  • I may have gotten a little emotional as we were stuffing and addressing Save the Dates this week. Sometimes I still can't believe we are actually getting married!
  • It is so cool to get mail for P that has "Esq" on it!
 
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Stopping by from Confessional Friday. Hope you enjoy your weekend crafting! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS