Thursday, January 3, 2013

100 Days!

I didn't do a "Wedding Wednesday" post yesterday because today marks exactly 100 days until April 13th! It is so exciting and scary at the same time. I am by no means scared to marry P, I could have done that years ago. But the amount of details and logistics that need to be thought of and accounted for between now and then can be mind blowing. I think P and I have done a good job of taking things a little bit at a time and getting a head start in some areas to make our lives less crazy as the day gets closer. I'm also learning that we don't have to do everything the weekend of the wedding and it is okay to lean on others for help.

This month we will be tackling:
  • Food tasting at the reception venue
  • Cake tasting
  • Dress fitting
  • Finalizing groomsmen attire
  • Ordering wedding bands. (We've actually already picked our wedding bands and are just waiting on the final pricing quote to order them)
  • Sending out invitations
  • Meeting with priest and finalizing mass readings
Whew! Although honestly those are a lot of fun things to do, especially the food and cake tastings! If things are quiet over here for a weeks I apologize but you can find me stuffing envelopes or on the treadmill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS