Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Paris Photo Shoot

As promised, I'm going to share more pictures from our photo shoot in Paris.

But first, a little back story. I have been following April's blog for a few years now and as soon as I saw this post I just knew that I wanted to do the same thing the next time we returned to Paris. Fast forward a year later to when we were planning our trip and I remembered these beautiful photos. I looked at Stacy's blog several times before mentioning the idea to P. Like most guys, taking our engagement pictures were not P's favorite thing so I wasn't sure I would be able to convince him to get up early while on vacation to have pictures taken. Fortunately he agreed and I reached out to Stacy right away. After a few email exchanges, we set up a time and place to meet.

Stacy was so professional and made every minute of our 30-minute session comfortable and fun. She explained the benefits of certain poses and was giddy about the lighting of the sun which made me anxious to see the results. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we do. Now we just have to decide which ones to display in our home!






















If you ever find yourself in Paris with the love of your life, do not think twice about hiring Stacy Reeves, it's the best souvenir you will ever buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS