Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dog Days

The dogs days of summer have arrived in DC. It has been in the 90s the past two days but felt like it was well into the 100s. I am already looking forward to the fall!

While the heat may be miserable, there are some things I can't help but smile about:

  • Painted toe nails. It may be one of the only things I like about summer. There is something so great about seeing brightly painted toe nails in a pair of sandals or open toe heels.
  • TheBalm Betty-Lou Bronzer. A friend of a friend recommended this for Aubrey's wedding last weekend and it is AMAZING. It will keep my face looking sun-kissed all year!
  • Lovely dresses from Anthropologie that I cannot afford. I'll be watching for these to go on sale:

  • Spending more time in these now that school is done:


  • Bravo Reality TV shows. They are disgustingly addictive. I love all the housewives and Top Chefs. But I try not to make P watch them (too much).
  • Side hairdos. They are a classy and easy way to keep my hair off my neck and back during these hot days. I LOVED how the updo I chose for Aubrey's wedding turned out. I'm hoping to figure out how to do some of these others on my own.
Back of my hair for Aubrey's wedding



  • And of course evening walks and quality belly rubbing time with the blog's namesake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS