Friday, November 9, 2012

High Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with From My Grey Desk for a little Friday love.


1. This poor little guy had to get his teeth cleaned on Tuesday which required him to get anesthesia. Unfortunately the anestheisia made him pretty sick




2. My sister is coming today and we have a fun weekend planned of shopping, PSU football watching, and a little DC exploring.

3. We voted on Saturday on DC but anxiously watched the election results on Tuesday night. P was glued to CNN and NBC

4. This is a 3-day weekend for me! Thank you to all of the veterans who have served our great country!

5. I scored two Yankee Candle Christmas in Paris 22 oz candles at TJMaxx this week for $9.99 each! Someone had been selling the exact candle for over $20 on Amazon. I'm so happy our apartment will smell like in Christmas in Paris again!

1 comment:

  1. My husband was glued to CNN and FOX news during the vote count! He says you have to watch more then one because they report different things. Is that poster with my face on it seriously at your work? I'm thinking...she has to be kidding!! Have a good 3 day weekend.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS