Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Favorite Things Link-Up

For the next three Tuesdays, I'll be participating in the Favorite Things Link-Up!



Today's Favorite Things list is all about my favorite things, i.e. what's on my Christmas list this year. Honestly it has been hard coming up with ideas this year. I think it is a combination of having already been blessed with so many wonderful new things for our home and just getting a little older and therefore not needing/wanting as much. Nonetheless, I was able to come up with a few things I wouldn't mind unwrapping.....

1. My French Life by Vicki Archer. I spotted this book in a little shop this summer and took note of it right away. I'm a sucker for all things French and beautiful books.




2. Kate Spade The Things We Love book. I have been wanting this book for a long time and think it would make a great addition to our coffee table.




3. Sennheiser Addidas Sport Headband Headphones. I have been wanting some non-ear bud headphones for working out for a while. I recently read about these and they have gotten pretty good reviews in terms of comfort, stability, and sounds quality. I like getting workout related items for Christmas because it keeps me motivated!



4. Chanel No 5. Over the past several years my perfume collection has grown quite a bit. My all time favorites are Kate Spade Twirl (sad it's discontinued but still finding it at TJMaxx!) and Ralph Lauren Romance. I've always wanted to have a bottle of the classic and perfectly French, Chanel No 5. I've already hinted to P that this is high on my wish list!




What are some of your favorite things?

5 comments:

  1. I found your site through the link up. My husband is a grad student at Penn State, and my sister (daveandkatyindc.blogspot.com) is a newlywed in DC...small world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a small world! Penn Staters are everywhere :)

      Delete
  2. ooo good call on the Kate Spade book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed...we are beyond blessed, girlie!!! And I love that Kate spade book! I'm a sucker for a fun and lovely coffee table book!!

    Thank you for linking up with us, dearie! Much appreciated!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a PSU student now! Love finding fellow Penn Staters :)

    *found you through the linkup!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS