Tuesday, November 5, 2013

WillowCroft Winery

This past Sunday my mom, two sisters and I ventured to the WillowCroft Winery in Leesburg, Virginia. We were celebrating my older sisters 30th birthday! It was a beautiful fall day and we could not have asked for better weather. The fall foliage was breathtaking and the wines we tasted were delicious. We bought a few bottles of wine and drank one of them while enjoying a picnic we had packed. It was so nice to spend time with my mom and sisters!

My mom, sisters, and I at WillowCroft Winery
 
 
Showing off her new Caps hat. We spoiled her with 30 gifts for her 30th birthday. Ranging from nail polish and a nail file to a "30" minute massage. She loved it!
 

Enjoying our feast and wine


We stopped at a little pumpkin patch on the way home and we couldn't resist getting this picture
 
 Happy Birthday Meredith!

1 comment:

  1. Willow Croft is awesome--along with all of the Loudoun County wineries! I grew up right outside of Leesburg ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS