Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Currently

I've seen this post on a few other blogs who have done "Currently" posts lately and really like it so thought I'd steal the idea!


Eating.....a banana. I normally have a piece of fruit for a mid-morning snack.

Wearing.....black pants, tan cardigan, and heels. This is pretty much my work uniform.

Reading.....Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. I'm only about 50 pages in but I am intrigued by the plot. It's not a very long book so I should be able to finish it pretty quickly.

Wanting.....the weekend! It's hard to believe it's only Wednesday.

Hearing.....the Girl on Guy podcasts. A coworker told me about these recently and I am hooked. Basically Aisha Tyler spends 1-2 hours chatting with awesome celebrities about their lives. My favorites have been Scott Foley and Jesse Tyler Ferguson.

Watching.....The Fall. P and I started this BBC thriller last weekend and it is sooooo good but so creepy! Unlike other shows that we can binge watch, I can only handle one or two episodes in a row before I need a break.

Thinking.....how much I love this hair wand! It has really changed how quickly I am able to curl and style my hair. I am still getting used to it (hello small burn on my hand) but am happy to finally have a tool that allows me to add some wave and texture to my hair in less than 20 minutes.

Laughing....about last night's episode of Parks and Recreation. Treat Yourself 2017. It was hilarious. I am going to miss that show so much!

Thankful.....for my sweet dog. I've seen on Facebook a few people who have lost their family dogs recently and it breaks my heart. Calvin has brought so much love to our lives and I'm thankful for all of his sweet kisses and cuddles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS