Monday, January 19, 2015

Weekend (times two)

Since there have been two full weekends since my last post I figured I would do a quick recap of both of them.

Last weekeend I drove up to Pennsylvania since P had to work. I spent Friday and Saturday night with my bestie Aubrey and her family. I just love being their Auntie Em and playing with them. There was lots of Frozen dress up, Tangled watching, and a fun pedicure/lunch date. Taylor was fascinated by getting her toes done and kept checking our toes the next morning to make sure the polish was still there.

Morning selfie with my favorite girl.
On Sunday I drove to Chambersburg to spend time with my grandma, aunt, and cousin. I am so grateful to live so close to them and try to get up there to visit as much as possible.

This past weekend we headed down to Norfolk to celebrate Christmas with my dad and step-mom. Fortunately my younger sister was already planning to be in town too so we got to see her too. Saturday afternoon we went to O'Connor Brewing Company in Norfolk. My favorite was the Green Can Golden Ale with pomegranate San Pellegrino mixed in. We had a nice dinner that night. P and I headed back to DC yesterday afternoon.

Back seat selfie on the way to O'Connor
We have really been on the go most weekends since Thanksgiving. It has been fun seeing lots of friends and family but we are looking forward to a quiet weekend at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS