Friday, January 23, 2015

Five On Friday



Happy Friday! Here are five of my favorite things this week.

//One// Favorite Food: avocado toast. Ever since having a similar dish on New Year's Eve I cannot get enough of this. I just simply mash half of a ripe avocado and place on toasted bread. A little salt and pepper on top and you are good to go.

//Two// Patriots are Super Bowl bound: we cannot wait to cheer on the New England Patriots next weekend as they head to Arizona to take on the Seattle Seahawks.

//Three// Favorite Wine: Hugl Gruner Veltliner. Since getting back from Austria we have been drinking a lot of Gruner Veltliner. One of our favorites is Hugl.

//Four// Favorite Quick Dinner: pesto quinoa with chicken and spinach. This dish was inspired by one we tried from Protein Bar. We had some leftover roasted chicken so I simply mixed that in a bowl with cooked quinoa, pesto, and spinach then topped it with parmesan cheese.

//Five// Old Navy workout tanks: I took advantage of Old Navy's sale a few weeks ago and scooped up three of these tops when they were $7 each. They are my new favorite shirts to work out in and are very soft.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. avocado toast is my favorite lunch! sometimes i have it with a scrambled egg on top! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a RapidLash giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on the patriots going to the superbowl - yay!! Happy friday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS