Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy 21st Buddy!

I have affectionately called my little sister, Amanda, "buddy" for as long as I can remember and today my buddy is 21! We had a yummy dinner at Gordon Biersch in Annapolis with my mom, P, and one of my good friends Megan (who has known Amanda since she was 6 or 7). In true 21st birthday fashion, Amanda ordered the beer sampler and finished every drop.

Yeah buddy!

Amanda is starting her 21st year with some big changes and exciting opportunities ahead of her. I know no matter what path she chooses for her future it will be the right path for her and she will continue to have great successes. I'm so proud of all that she has accomplished so far and can't wait to see what she does next!

Side note: mother nature is acting all kinds of crazy! This past weekend she continued to dump more rain on the mid-Atlantic and is expected to continue doing so most of this week. In addition to the rain showers it was cold today. We're talking jeans and cardigans cold (a light weight cardigan, but still). Don't get me wrong, I love good cardigan weather, but not the first week of September. I hope this isn't a sign of what this winter has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS