Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Love


September has always been my favorite month. Here are some reasons why this September is getting some extra love from me:

  • My little sister Amanda is turning 21 on the 6th and I get to celebrate with her
Can't believe this pretty girl will be 21 in less than a week!

  • Penn State football starts and the opportunities to see my Lions defeat Temple in Philly
P and I at the Penn State-Indiana game at FedEx field last year

  • My birthday and the celebrations that come with it
  • The arrival of Aubrey and Brent's baby (which will hopefully be my birthday)
Aubrey and I during our Penn State days

  • The beginning of fall and the colors and cooler air it brings
  • Transitioning from shorts & tanks and jeans to tees

Hope you all feel the love this September too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS