Friday, September 9, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Happy Friday!

Even though this was a short week it took forever for Friday to get here. Maybe because we've been fighting rain and thunderstorms for five days straight. Hopefully that all ends today because tomorrow we have plans to go here and catch the sweet sounds of Cee Lo, Cut Copy, the Black Keys, and more! Our awesome friend Catie is coming down from Philly and bringing her equally awesome dog Ernie to play with Calvin. We're excited to see how the two get along because they'll be hanging out again next weekend when P and I go up for the Penn State - Temple football game.

P and Catie earlier this year
All this rain has had me looking for new rain boots. They are a must in the city during rainy days, especially when Calvin needs to be walked. Here are a few I've had my eye on:

Hunter - Original Short Gloss
Classic Hunter short black rain boots

Sperry Top-Sider - Pelican Boot
Love the print from Sperry

Kate Spade New York - Randi
Kate Spade boots with a heel: LOVE

And one last VERY important thing....Penn State is hosting the Alabama Crimson Tide tomorrow. Even though I won't be watching, I'll be sending lots of love up north to Happy Valley. WE ARE PENN STATE!

Love ya Lions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS