Monday, September 19, 2011

Philly, Phriends, and Phootball

Long time no blog. I'm not sure where last week went but I just never got a chance to update the blog after work. I spent most of the week giving the apartment a good clean and prepping for our trip to Philadelphia for the Penn State - Temple football game.

Before I share pictures from this past weekend, here are some pictures from the previous weekend:

Getting drinks at the beer garden on Friday night

Headed into the festival

So excited for Cut Copy to perform

Calvin and his new bestie Ernie

This past weekend we headed to Philadelphia on Friday night for another fun weekend with Catie. We got up bright and early on Saturday to tailgate before the game. It was so awesome to be around so many Penn Staters even three hours away from campus. Penn State won the game, but just barely. We tailgated more after the game and eventually made it home for naps before a late dinner. P and I always have so much fun when we go to Philly, especially when we get to hang out with Catie (and Ernie)!


P and I at the tailgate

P and Catie 

Our grillmaster


No tailgate is complete without a boombox

Love the Philly skyline leaving the stadium

This week promises to be less busy than last and hopefully more relaxing. I'm enjoying the cooler weather that fall is bringing already and am excited for fall tv to start tonight. P and I are most looking forward to How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, and Big Bang Theory. Other than getting lots of couch time in during the evening, I'll be continuing my 10K training and spending time with Elizabeth while she's in town for work.

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS