Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Morning Fuel

I have never been one to skip breakfast. Since I am not a coffee drinker, breakfast is my fuel to get going in the morning. I don't generally eat breakfast before leaving the house, instead I grab one or two of my favorites to have at the office.

Here are a few of my current go to breakfast items:

 

 
  1. Banana - I used to not like them but now I generally have 2-3 a week.
  2. Apple - I love Honey Crisp apples in the fall!
  3. Yogurt - Dannon Lite & Fit Strawberry Yogurt or Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt with honey 
  4. Special K Granola Bar - I pretty much like them all
  5. Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich
  6. Emerald Breakfast On The Go (new favorite) - the Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal Nut Blend is so good

What are your favorite breakfast items?

2 comments:

  1. we must have similar tastebuds...i LOVE ALL of these and often eat them for breakfast! although peanut butter toast is another go-to for me!!!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the above sound yummy to me - my pre-packaged breakfast is Belvita biscuits. They are yummy and keep me full all day!!! I am boring so it is either that, a banana or vanilla greek yogurt!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS