Friday, October 25, 2013

TGIF!



It's Friday so that means another around of 5 on Friday. Here are the five things on my mind this Friday:

1. I am finally feeling better! I still have some residual sniffles but I was able to make it to the gym four days this week and am finally feeling like my old self!

2.  Two weeks ago I tried out this Pinterest DIY project on one of the nights hubby was working late. It was very easy to make and I love how it turned out! Thanks to really good deals at Michaels this project was less than $25 to make. This is how mine turned out (sorry for the bad lighting on the photo):



3. Today I am volunteering at my sister's school. Her classroom has been participating in Socktober and I'll be dropping off my donations plus helping out for a few hours. I'm excited to see my sister's classroom and see her in action. I'm also thankful to work for a company that gives its employees 40 civic/volunteer hours each year.

4. I'm looking forward to the next few weekends. We have lots of fun things planned that include football, birthdays, family and friends!

5. Two words....RED SOX! We are loving watching the World Series and seeing our beloved Red Sox kick butt in Game 1! Game 2 was a bust so hopefully they can come back in Game 3 tomorrow night. I can remember instant messaging (remember AIM?!) with P when the Red Sox defeated the Cardinals in the 2004 World Series. A few weeks later we started dating. I would have never guessed that nine years later we would be married and cheering them on to another championship!
Red Sox celebrating after their 2004 win!


Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. you did such a fantastic job on that project! it looks perfect! love it, girlie!!!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS