Wednesday, August 10, 2011

M-I-C....

See you real soon! We're headed to Florida tomorrow with P's family to hang out here and here! I'll be sure to post lots of pictures upon our return.

In the meantime, here are some things I've been loving the past few weeks:

  • Bon Iver, The Head and the Heart, and Coldplay
  • Mexican food - I'm pretty sure I could eat it every single day
  • Blousy shirts - they are perfect with trousers for work or with a good pair of jeans and cute jacket for a date night
  • All things baby - not for me of course, but for my two besties that are expecting this fall. I cannot wait to meet their bundles of joy!
  • P - for being a constant source of love and happiness in my life. He always knows how to make me smile and laugh
T-T-F-N, ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS