Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Five

Happy Friday!

Here's 5 things I'm looking forward to this weekend....

//1// Lunch with my Grandma, aunt, and cousin in Pennsylvania tomorrow. It's been too long since I've seen them!

//2//  Becoming godparents for the second time. Almost three years ago we became godparents to Taylor and have loved every moment of watching her grow. We are honored to have the same role for her brother Chris.

//3// Calvin boarding at a new kennel/resort that he loves. Unfortunately we had some issues the last time we boarded Calvin in his usual spot. Last weekend we took him for an evaluation at a place that he loved and is sure to get all the love and attention he needs.

//4// Watching football with friends on Sunday evening. My Fantasy Football team is playing my friend Amanda's team. Neither of us is doing particularly well in our league so after this weekend one of us will finally have a victory!

//5// Date night tonight to see the movie This is Where I Leave You. P and I both read the book earlier this year and have been anticipating the movie release ever since.


Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS