Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Favorite Time of Year

Ahhhh my favorite time of year - fall! I just love the colors, crisp air, and football-watching that fall brings. This past weekend while doing my weekly trip to Whole Foods I could feel the energy that a new season brings. Whole Foods is slowly beginning to roll out fall goodies (pumpkin everything!) and decor (ghords and pumpkins!). Even though it was still pretty warm on Sunday, there was a slight breeze that got me excited for the approaching cooler temperatures.

While watching football on Sunday, I decided to bring out our fall decor and pumpkin-scented candles. P thought that I was being a little premature but nothing made me happier than when he said "it smells like fall in here" after the pumpkin candle had been burning for a while.

I decided to put together a little collage of the things I'm most excited about this fall.

1. Changing leaves// 2. Darker nail polish colors // 3. Seeing Europe during fall
// 4. Pumpkin flavored treats // 5. Football (college and professional) // 6. Fall scented candles //
 7. Puffy vests and flannel shirts // 8. My Birthday!



1 comment:

  1. Uh that nail polish color is the bomb and those cookies look so so so good! Ah I love fall!

    tattered to taylored

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS