Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Friday!

This weekend I will be turning 29 and beginning my last year in my 20s. Turning 30 really doesn't bother me. Each year I get older I find myself becoming a little bit more reflective about life, what I've done, what I've learned, and where I see myself going.

For this week's Friday Five, I thought I'd write five messages that I would have told myself 10 years ago on my 19th birthday.

//1// You will find a job after graduation.

//2// Don't compare yourself. Be confident in who you are and what you are doing.

//3// This is not the last degree you will get.

//4// Take more French speaking classes because you're going to go to Paris more than once in the next 10 years and will wish you could speak more fluently.

//5// That man you're sitting next to at your birthday dinner....you're going to marry him.




I'm off to celebrate with friends, family, and of course that guy I was sitting next to 10 years ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS