Friday, August 16, 2013

5 on Friday

 
I'm linking up with some of my favorite blogs today for 5 on Friday. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
 


1. I am LOVING the weather we have had this week. The coolness in the morning has been perfect and has me excited for fall weather and more importantly, fall clothes!

2. Two weeks from tomorrow my beloved Penn State Nittany Lions kick off their 2013 season against Syracuse. I cannot wait for Saturdays filled with college football. Let's Go State!



3. I haven't really publicized it much but since this is my blog I figure I can do it here (and know it's pretty safe to do so since the readership isn't very high). But almost three weeks ago, P & I became the proud new owners of the Lexus RX450h. Sometimes I have to pinch myself when I drive it. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not much of a car person. When my older sister would ask me what kind of car a friend drove in high school I said "purple." But I can truly appreciate the awesomeness of this car. It is also nice to be a two-car family again after only having the Jetta the past 3.5 years.




4.  I made this yummy dish on Monday. It was so easy and will definitely be added to our normal meal rotations.

5. This weekend I get to spend lots of quality time with two of my favorite people: Aubrey (my maid of honor) and my adorable goddaughter, Taylor. They are coming to DC for the weekend to play! We have big plans to hit up the zoo with more friends, eat mexican food, and check out museums.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS