Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Kitchen Love

Since our kitchen has been recently stocked with lots of amazing pots, pans, knives, dishes and more from our very generous friends and family, I have felt more inspired to cook. I usually try to plan out three to four meals each week. Of course there are some things that are in the standard rotation, but I have been trying to add some new dishes and cooking methods to keep the husband's stomach satisfied.

One of my new favorites came from my beloved Real Simple magazine. I love their section on fast week night emails, that's right up my alley! I highly recommend you try the Spicy Chipotle Meatballs. They were very easy to make and add the perfect amount of kick. Of course you can add as much of the chipotle spice as you'd like to turn up the heat.

Picture courtesy of Real Simple

One of my favorite wedding gifts we received is the Calphalon Non-Stick Grill Pan. Besides the knives, this has been used the most in the past few months. It helps to satisfy the hubsand's cravings for grilled food. I have used it to make all kinds of burgers (beef, salmon, turkey), BBQ chicken, Jerk chicken, etc. If you live in a small apartment or simply don't have space for grill, I highly recommend investing in one of these pans.
You can buy it at Bed, Bath & Beyond and save 20% with one of their coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS