Monday, August 12, 2013

A Makeover

 
You might have noticed I gave my blog a bit of a makeover. A new template (which took entirely too long for me to figure out how to upload) and a new, more appropriate title. Obviously the URL is not going to change...unless I can figure that out. Given how long it took me to do the current changes it most likely will not change. I thought as we are about to enter month five of newlywed life it was time to get back into the swing of things with this little blog.
 
I'm planning/hoping/sure-as-hell-going-to-try, to blog on a more regular basis. I've been trying out some new recipes and doing a little crafting so I at least have a handful of things to share over the next few weeks. That coupled with visits from friends and family and an upcoming road trip to Penn State, will at least get me through October.
 
In the meantime, here are a few pictures from the beautiful summer night we enjoyed walking around the Tidal Basin.

1 comment:

  1. Changing your blog's URL should be easy:
    https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/42423?hl=en

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS