Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday

It's Friday which can only mean one thing....another installment of Five on Friday.


1. Three day weekend. I'm sure this is at the top of everyone's list this weekend. There's nothing better then knowing you don't have to set an alarm clock on Sunday night.

2. Penn State football starts TOMORROW!! We are headed to our favorite Penn State bar tomorrow afternoon to cheer on our Nittany Lions as they face off against Syracuse.

3. This weekend officially brings us into September which is my favorite month. Here's a short list of why I'm loving September this year:
  • Football starts
  • Family coming to DC for a Nationals/Phillies baseball game
  • Work trip to Tampa
  • Trip to Penn State
  • Fall officially starts
  • My birthday!
4. P's fantasty football draft is today. I'm nervous for him. We keep joking that I'm like Jenny from the FX show The League. Jenny is the wife of one of the league members and let's just say she pays a little more attention to the NFL and its players than her husband.

5. Picasa. I just discovered this little gem from Google and I'm obsessed with it. Especially the collage piler. Be on the look out for my first collage coming soon.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS