Friday, September 13, 2013

FRIDAY!

Once again I'm linking up to my favorite blogs for another installment of the 5 on Friday.


1. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to spending time with one of my besties and bridesmaids, Allison. I'm so glad she lives close enough that we get to see each other fairly often.

2. I want to give a special thank you to my mom for watching Calvin for us the next two weeks. We will be traveling a bit so Calvin will get to spend some time chasing birds in my mom's backyard.

3. I'm really looking forward to Sunday when my dad, step-mom, aunt, uncle, and cousin will be joining P and I at a Nationals game against the Phillies. We really love going to the Nationals game and it is supposed to be beautiful weather this weekend!




4. Last weekend I started and finished the book The Best of Us by Sarah Pekkanen. It was a fun read about a group of college friends who take a week long vacation to Jamaica. It was a quick read and made me want to check out some of her other books.



5. I'm headed to Tampa, FL on Monday for a work conference. I'll be there through Friday and then we're heading up to Penn State! While conferences can be boring, I'm looking forward to a break for the usual work day.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS