Friday, September 6, 2013

TGIF!

Happy Friday! Now let's move onto the good stuff.....



1. Today I'm wishing my little sister a very happy 23rd birthday!!


2. I found my new favorite Essie nail polish color for fall: Smokin Hot


3. Since we have some cooler weather today and tomorrow I'm thinking about baking my first pumpkin recipe for the season. I think these cookies from The Chow sound delicious. Although I may eliminate the frosting and add chocolate chips.

4. Any time I go to Target my first stop is always the Dollar Spot. Last week I found these cute little pouches that came with two for $1. They are the perfect size for holding make-up, gum, etc. and tossing in your bag.


5. We don't have much planned for this weekend and I'm very excited. Right now my weekend is going to consist of catching up on sleep, football, the gym, and some cooking. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. That color of polish is awesome!! I too live the dollar section of target!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS