Monday, September 2, 2013

Fall Favorites


Now that it is officially September I think it is safe to share some of my favorite things I am most looking forward to this fall. 


Going clockwise from the top left corner:

1. Blazers. I now have quite the collection of blazers in my wardrobe and I find myself wearing them all the time in the fall and even into the winter. They are great over short sleeve or long sleeve blouses when the temperatures are just beginning to cool down. When it gets a bit colder they are great over sweaters.

2. Boots. Nothing is better then wearing a great pair of boots with jeans, a shirt or sweater, and a blazer (see number 1).

3. Pumkin bread and really anything pumpkin flavored. I just can't get enough pumpkin in the fall. I can't wait to make my first pumpkin loaf in the next couple of weeks.

4. Fall foliage. I love going for drives up along the George Washington Parkway or up to Pennsylvania in the fall and seeing the vibrant orange, red, and yellow leaves on the trees.

5. Football. This one is obvious but nothing screams fall like college football and the NFL.


PS - check out the fancy smancy collage I created using with Picasa. I am obsessed with it now and you better believe there will be many more coming!

1 comment:

  1. I love your fall favorites! We pretty much have the same favorite things! :) I've nominated you for the Liebster award because I think your blog is super awesome :)

    Lindsay http://therashids.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS