Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Friday!




Happy Friday! I'm linking up again for the 5 on Friday. Here's what I'm looking forward to this weekend:

1. Tomorrow morning we are running the Clarendon Day 5K. This is my first race since my knee surgery in January 2011 and I can't wait!



2. After the race we are going to meet up with some friends and my sister at an event called Crafty Bastards. It promises to have lots of hand-crafted goods, food, and a beer garden.

3. Sunday morning I'm going up to Maryland to have lunch with my mom and pick up Calvin. We haven't seen our little guy in two weeks and can't wait to have him back with us!



4. The weather this weekend is supposed to be beautiful: cool mornings and sunny, mild afternoons. I love this time of year!

5. The thing I'm most looking forward to this weekend is MY BIRTHDAY! I'll be turning the big 2-8 tomorrow. This past year was one of the best of my life, I can't wait to see what this year has in store!




2 comments:

  1. Love your blog layout and good for you for doing a 5k. I run...but I hate it! The event after sounds super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Ill be turning 28 in November go 1985!
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS