Friday, January 31, 2014

Five Things

Five quick things this Friday (sorry for no pictures!)....

//1// P leaves tomorrow and I'm pretty bummed. It's been so nice having this extra week together but it doesn't make the next 3.5 weeks any easier. I can't wait to be reunited in San Francisco!

//2// It's supposed to warm up a little this weekend (in the 40s and low 50s!). I'm looking forward to staying above 30 degrees but it looks like there may be more snow headed our way next week.

//3// I'll be cheering for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday. I have no strong feeling for either team but I do love former Penn Stater Michael Robinson. Check out his site The Real Robinson Report, it's hilarious!

//4// I've started reading The Fault in Our Stars. I can tell it's going to be a tear jerker.

//5// Last night I completed one of my last post-wedding crafts involving the lyrics to our first dance. I'm planning to post a picture of it soon.

Hope you have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I fully support your decision to cheer for the Seahawks. Go Seattle! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS